Hello, Insiders! Just a quick reminder that our online shop is open and the warehouse is shipping! Through April 19, you can pick up some new MFT goodies, have them shipped right to your doorstep, and SAVE 20% when you apply code OPEN at checkout.
Laura has a knack for thinking outside the box when it comes to interactive cards. We're always amazed by her ideas for combining shapes and interactive elements to construct magical mechanisms that propel her designs into the stratosphere. Got a penny? Then you can do this too!
Here are a few details to get you moving in the right direction should you decide to create a round tilt & pivot card like Laura's:
- Card base: (2) 4 1/2” circles
- Card panel: 4 1/2” x 4 1/2”
- Grassy hill: approximately 2 3/8” tall (die cut with the 4” circle die and trimmed with the 4 1/2” circle die)
- Sentiment panel: approximately 1 3/8” tall (trimmed with the 4 1/2” circle die)
- Dragon body: R59, R39, R37, R35, YR68, YR65, YR61, YR27
- Dragon wings and horns: E53, E51, E50
- Girl’s skin: E04, E21, E11, E000
- Girl’s hair: E37, E35, E33, E31
- Girl’s dress and shoes: BG05, BG02, BG01
- Flowers and grass: W1, W00, Y17, Y15, G46, G43
Watch this Laura's process video HERE on YouTube or by playing the embedded video below.
Never miss a post. Subscribe to our blog for all the latest news and inspiration.
Join us on your favorite social media platform and become part of the MFT family.
Wow! Gorgeous card and so precious coloring! Wonderful!
Thanks for sharing with us!
Brava Laura!! I am in total awe of this card, what an amazing job you did! The mechanics involved seemed complicated but the way you explained every step made it an attainable goal for me LOL You totally inspired me, thank you SO much for sharing!
Thanks for sharing your video showing how to assemble a interactive card design! Love the rocking mechanism flying dragon🐉!Thanks 😀
SUPER COOL card!
ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS tutorial too!
THANK YOU for sharing and INSPIRING :)
Great video. Have to give this a try. Thanks, Laura!
This is so cool. My nephew’s are going to love this. Thanks for sharing the instructions.
Wow! This is super cool, love the rocking mechanism! Thank you for the video :)
Laura, this is absolutely SUPER FUN! I love your flling dragon, thanks for the video!