We’ve reached the halfway point of camp and we have some heat-embossed inspiration headed your way today featuring a super happy bunch of fruity friends!
As a participant in Camp Create, you immediately earn the badge pictured above. Copy this image and post it on your blog, Facebook page, or Instagram feed to let everyone back home know how you spent your summer vacation.
Time to grow your badge collection!
Today’s Craft: Emboss Resist
The emboss resist technique is an excellent choice for adding a pop of color and texture to your projects, and with just a simple bit of ink blending, you can quickly create high-contrast elements for your cards! For today's craft, try a full panel of embossed pattern or opt for die-cut images as counselor Mindy has. Whatever you create, we can't wait to see!
Join counselor Mindy today to learn more about her process for today's camp craft.
Watch Camp Create 2021 | Emboss Resist on YouTube or by playing the embedded video below.
Here’s how to earn today’s badge:
- Watch today’s video and follow the Creative Challenge issued at the end of the video.
- Link your project below for your chance to win!
- Add the badge below to your blog post to show you’ve earned it.
This week as a Camp Create camper, you have three ways to win:
- To be eligible to win a $25 voucher: Participate in today’s craft and upload an image via InLinkz on today’s post. Winners will be chosen randomly from the InLinkz entries.
- To be eligible to win a $15 voucher: Subscribe to our MFTv channel on YouTube and comment on today’s video. Winners will be chosen randomly from comments on the YouTube video.
- To be eligible to win the $150 Grand Prize: Earn all five badges for the week by participating in each craft presented this week (via the InLinkz on each blog post). One random winner will be chosen for the week!
The deadline to comment and upload your images is Wednesday, August 11 at 10 PM EDT.
All winners will be announced Thursday, August 12, so make sure to check back to see if you are a winner.
Can’t wait to see what you create!
Never miss a post. Subscribe to our blog for all the latest news and inspiration.
Join us on your favorite social media platform and become part of the MFT family.
Such a happy card!! Love it. :-)
Lovely Card !! Thanks for the challenge !!
Sun a bright & cheerful card! Love emboss resist! Thanks for the video!
Fun technique! Thanks for the challenge.
I’ve never used this technique but I like all the possibilities it creates.
I love this technique and am excited for the opportunity to play!
Love this technique!! Pretty card!!
Beautiful card, one of my favourite techniques.
This is such a fresh, vibrant card, Mindy. It never occurred to me to use white pigment ink to white heat emboss. Guess that’s why I’m not on a design team. LOL
Beautiful card! Love the fruits.
I have never used embossing powder or a heat tool before. This was definitely a new experience for me
love this card – striking colors
A lovely technique to refresh my memory. Cute fruit.
Great tip about the white pigment ink and white embossing powder. Going to give it a try. Love this fruity bunch on a bright and cheery card. TFS
This has always been a fave technique – look forward to playing!
Love emboss resist, can’t wait to use this on the fruit set, love the effect and so much faster than coloring!
Cool idea on emboss resist – thanks for sharing!
This is a darling card with the little fruit stamping. Definitely a cute way to use emboss resist.