It’s day two of Camp Create Session Three! We hope you had a good night’s sleep in your cabin and there were no shenanigans! Counselor Laurie is excited to lead you in another sensational craft, so after archery lessons, you can join us here at the craft cabin for another fun arts and crafts adventure.
The goal this week is to participate in our craft sessions each day and earn your Camp Create badges! If you’re a seasoned camper, you already know that, but for those of you who are new this session, earning all five badges means the chance at some fun prizes. YAY!
As a participant in Camp Create, you immediately earn the badge pictured below. Copy and paste this image and post it on your blog, Facebook page, or Instagram feed to let everyone back home know how you spent your summer vacation. If you’re HTML savvy, you can find a direct link to the image HERE.
Ready to find out how to earn today’s badge? This one will stretch your creativity, and it’s super pretty, too! We’re hoping that by the end of the week, you’ll have learned a lot and earned those five (plus one!) badges. Are you ready campers? Let’s begin.
Today’s Craft – Awesome Ombre
Watch MFT Camp Create 3 – Awesome Ombre on YouTube or by playing the embedded video below.
Here’s how to earn today’s badge:
- Watch today’s video and follow the Creative Challenge issued at the end of the video.
- Link your project below for your chance to win!
- Add the badge below to your blog post to show you’ve earned it!
This week as a Camp Create camper, you have four ways to win:
- To be eligible to win a $25 voucher: Participate in today’s craft and upload an image via InLinkz on today’s post. Winners will be chosen randomly from the InLinkz entries.
- To be eligible to win a $15 voucher: Subscribe to our MFTv channel on YouTube and comment on today’s video. Winners will be chosen randomly from comments on the YouTube video and announced in the MFTv episode that will air on Monday, June 27th.
- To be eligible to win the $150 Grand Prize: Earn all five badges for the week by participating in each craft presented this week (via the InLinkz on each blog post). One random winner will be chosen for the week!
- And there will be one more way to win later this week, so stay tuned, campers!
Deadline to comment and upload your images is Thursday, August 18th at 10 PM EDT.
All winners will be announced on Monday, August 22, so make sure to check back to see if you are a winner!
Can’t wait to see what you create! Now it’s time to head to the mess hall for lunch!An InLinkz Link-up