- Show us your project photography setup.
- What type of camera do you use, and what settings do you prefer?
- How do you edit your photographs? Walk us through your standard editing procedure.
The First Place Award Ribbon was cut from canvas, and if you haven’t cut canvas or fabric with your Die-namics yet, you can find a tutorial on that here. If you haven’t played with the Rosette yet, here’s a video showing you how easy it is to assemble.
I’ve also just created a quick video on the First Place Award Ribbon in case you aren’t familiar with that fun Die and Stamp combo.
The vase is filled with Perfect Pinwheels, lots of them. They go together very quickly and I had a few sheets of 12×12 paper to mix and match….
If you’re not quite sure how the Perfect Pinwheels work, you can watch a quick how-to video here:
I saw a fun tutorial for dimensional stars on Pinterest, and I was dying to try it with the Star STAX. Easy peasy to do and adds such a fun dimensional touch. Grab your ScorPal and bone folder and get scoring!
Since I’d already created a total disaster area on my desk, I went ahead and continued working with these same papers and Die-namics to make a Father’s Day Card.
….and added another one of these dimensional stars with my Star STAX.Jumbo Banner Day STAX Die-namics, a few more of these dimensional stars, and the By the Letters Uppercase Die-namics. MFT Forum or in the Gallery at Splitcoaststampers!
Our Design Team is always on the lookout, and every Thursday we’ll share just five of the projects they’ve discovered here on the MFT Blog. Be sure to drop by to see if perhaps YOU are one of our featured artists next week. Be sure to visit with each of the artists showcased here today and leave them a little love.
Die-namics:Mini Rolled Roses, Fishtail Flags STAXStamps: Heart Stripes, All Smiles Die-namics: Fishtail Flags STAX Stamps: Take Time Die-namics: Dizzy Doily, Small Scallop Border Stamps: Who’s That Parisian Girl Die-namics: Faux Crochet Border, Decorative Doily Stamps: Start the Day With Whee
Welcome to week seventy five of the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club. Be sure to have your sample using the sketch below to the Gallery at Splitcoaststampers by Tuesday, June 12th at noon EST for your chance at the weekly prize drawing.
Stamps: Blessed Mouse
Die-namics: Hearts a Plenty, File Tab, Circle STAX
- You can attend the New Release Party on June 5 from 8-10 PM EST HERE in the MFT forum, where you can enjoy fun, games, and PRIZES!
- The MFT release, including all new stamp sets and Die-namics, is on June 5 at 10 PM EST. You’ll find all the newest products HERE at release time.
- You have just a few more hours to submit your entry for this month’s guest designer contest. Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win $200 in stamp sets and Die-namics, and play along with the MFT Design Team for a month.
- If you’d like to see all the designers’ posts for today, please see the links at the bottom of this post. Be sure to leave comments as you go for the chance to win one of 2, $10 gift certificates given away daily. The winners will be posted on June 5 just before the release party, here on the MFT blog.