This is the Most Incredible Stamp Tool Invented. MISTI for short. Its simple hinge design provides consistent stamping for the novice or experienced crafter. It will accommodate both red rubber cling mount stamps and clear stamps. A foam pad is included to raise your card stock when using clear stamps. MISTI provides the ability to use magnets to help positioning. MISTI is laser etched, saw cut, flame polished, and hand assembled with a variance +/- 1/16". Save time, supplies, and frustration with this ingenious tool. Measures 8" x 10" with a stamp area of 6 1/2" x 8 1/2".
The 6 1/2" x 8 1/2" Grid Paper Pad is custom designed for use with the MISTI. This sample pad containing approximately 10 pages, includes a 1/4" grid pattern to provide for perfect placement of your stamps.
The two included magnets will provide extra stabilization for your projects when used in conjunction with the MISTI magnetic base.
Please note: Neodymium magnets are very brittle and very strong magnetically. Therefore, it is crucial to handle these magnets with extreme care to avoid personal injury and damage to the magnets. Fingers can be severely pinched between attracting magnets. Magnets can chip if allowed to “jump at” an attracting object. Because of their brittle nature, magnets should be handled with care. Magnets will not be warrantied, replaced, returned, or exchanged.
- Birthday gift.Review by Jan
I received MISTI from my daughter, for my birthday. Have wanted this for a while, but needed other supplies first, as I am new to stamping. This will be great for making multiples, as I have the start of RA.
(Posted on 10/5/2015)
- Pays for itself!Review by Amy
- When you stamp perfect the first time you waste a lot less paper!! Plus you reduce frustration!! I love being able to place the stamp where I want it to go before inking. That makes inked stamp perfectly placed FIRST TIME!! Wish I'd found out about MISTI a long time ago. I would highly recommend this to anyone! (Posted on 8/30/2015)
- misitReview by cindy tschider
- I love my Misti it is so easy to use and makes multi stamping a breeze! (Posted on 5/11/2015)
- Love LOVE Love this!Review by JoAnn K Delery
- MISTI has improved my stamping 100%. because of my arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis i have been unable to apply the right amount of pressure to many of my stamps to get complete coverage. with the MISTI i can repeatedly stamp the imagine until it is completely filled in. it is also easy to clean and store. i'm so glad i happened upon the video back in november 2014 and purchased it for the January 2015 anticipated shipment. i have NOT been disappointed, always truly amazed. (Posted on 4/24/2015)
- One of the best things I have ever boughtReview by Linda
- I love my Misti and I do not want to stamp without it. I have been able to use stamps that I never used because the image did not stamp correctly but now I can re-ink the stamp and stamp again because the Misti gets in image in the exact same place. I am also using my background stamps again. I love the way it lines up the stamp to stamp on a die cut perfectly. I am not wasting my images because they come out perfect. Love to save that paper. I have spent more than $80.00 on clear blocks for stamping so this was a great deal. (Posted on 4/13/2015)
- love it!Review by liz
- I've had my MISTI since Christmas, and use it every time I stamp- almost daily. All other stamp positioners are now obsolete. Also, I am removing all of my wood mounted stamps from the wood, so that they are also compatible with my MISTI. No more wasting card stock with poorly inked images. I even can get a decent impression on water color paper since I can reink and restamp quickly. Wonderful for multiples. Worth every cent and more. You can tell a real stamper invented this. (Posted on 4/8/2015)
- this is a great tool for stampersReview by Mary Laffin
I just got mine this week and am loving it. So great for positioning things accurately. also great for restamping when the image didn't come out quite right the first time.
Only word of caution--don't let those magnets get stuck together! Took me quite a while to get them separated. (Posted on 4/8/2015)
- A Life Changer!Review by Lou
- LOVE MISTI! The best stamping tool to come about. Takes the frustration out of stamping. No more wasted paper with crooked sentiments, poor ink coverage of stamp or incorrect placement of all those two, three and four step stamps. The best investment I've made for a crafting tool. Was there life before MISTI? (Posted on 4/7/2015)