World Card Making Day 2017: ROYGBIV
Welcome to World Card Making Day 2017 with My Favorite Things!
We’re so excited to spend the day with you. We have chatting, challenges, and prizes planned and obviously, that equates to lots of fun!
Let’s talk about our plans (quickly! because we want to get to the good stuff ASAP!)
- We’ll be sharing challenges all day. You’ll find one below, and three more scheduled for noon, 3 PM, and 6 PM EDT so be sure to check back throughout the day.
- Link your cards to the inlinkz collection at the end of each challenge post. Multiple entries are welcome. We’ll be randomly selecting one winner from each challenge to receive a $25 voucher to the MFT boutique.
- Participate in ALL FOUR challenges to be entered in the random drawing for a $100 voucher.
- The deadline to enter the challenges is Sunday, October 8 at 10 PM EDT so even if your schedule doesn’t allow you to complete the challenges today, you’ll have another opportunity to finish them up tomorrow. Winners will be announced Monday.
- Join us in our MFT Insiders Facebook Group to chat and share your challenge projects. If you haven’t joined yet, do it now! We might just have a couple of prize opportunities over there as well 😉
- Follow us on Instagram and tag your challenge projects with #MFTWCMD2017 so we can see what you’re working on.
Challenge 1: ROYGBIV
Let’s kick the day off with COLOR. Your first challenge of the day is to create a card featuring the rainbow — either a literal rainbow or, by simply integrating the colors of the rainbow into your design in any way you see fit.
Are you inspired to play with color? Rainbows are always a good choice. Link below to enter your card in our random giveaway. Enjoy your day and happy crafting!