I wanted to show you guys a quickie option for our October Kit – Thinking of Hoo.
I stamped the image (which is the owl on the branch and the thought bubble) on my note card, and again on a Cream Perfect Paper panel. I then colored the image with my Prismacolor pencils. I cut out the thought bubble from the Cream PP Panel and popped it up on my card front. I added some hearts, and then tied my ribbon around the front, and I’m done!
This month’s kit contains:
- Exclusive, UNRELEASED Thinking of Hoo? mini stamp set ($9.00)
- Memory Box paper pack Butterfield Collection, ($6.00)
- 5 perfect paper panels in Cream ($0.85)
- Metal Mix Adornments Baby Braddies ($5.95)
- 2 yards of brown saddle stitch ribbon ($1.95)
- 5 Scalloped Notecards in Fossil ($5.00)
- Downloadable project sheet FREE
AND…did you know we are now offering a Kit Subscription option??
I hope you’ll join us for WEEK 1 of SYTYCS!