Welcome to the third day of Teasers for the upcoming My Favorite Things October Release. Today we’ll be sharing previews created with our sentiment based stamps and talking about our Triple Scoop Special. The Triple Scoop is a free, full sized stamp set available to customers purchasing $60 or more in a single order, exclusive of tax and shipping. If you’re not familiar with the Triple Scoop, you can learn more in THIS quick video.
Here are the details about the upcoming release:
- You can attend the New Release Party on October 16 from 8-10 PM EST HERE in the MFT forum, where you can WIN PRIZES!
- The MFT release, including all new stamp sets and Die-namics, is on October 16 at 10 PM EST. You’ll find all the newest products HERE at release time.
- The guest designer contest is going on now! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $200 in stamp sets and Die-namics.
- If you’d like to see all the teasers for today, you’ll find them at the bottom of this blog post. Be sure to leave comments as you go for the chance to win one of 2, $10 gift certificates given away daily. The winners will be posted on October 16 just before the release party, here on the MFT blog.
This month’s Triple Scoop Reward is titled Seasonal Sentiments. It includes eleven beautifully designed sentiments.
I’m so excited to introduce the Beautiful Bows Die-namics. This is a six piece Die-namics which you can use to build fabulous multi-layer bows from a variety of materials such as paper, fabric or felt.
You can see how to assemble the Beautiful Bows in THIS quick product video or simply click play below.
We’re also pleased to introduce the Framing Flourishes Die-namics. This die creates elegant flourishes in two sizes.
You can see a quick product video for the Framing Flourishes HERE or simply click play below.
Have you tried our Metal Adaptor Plate? It helps your die-cutting machine cut more intricate designs such as the following designs from this release; Sunflower Die-namics, High-Rise Alphabet, and the Framing Flourishes Die-namics.
You’ll find that when using the adaptor plate, paper pieces in the center pop out more easily, your die-cut is more easily removed, and you’ll find the increase in pressure makes your cuts even better.
Some helpful tips include:
- Break apart your Die-namics instead of cutting all at once to increase pressure in your machine
- Use our metal adaptor plate for more intricate designs (or anytime you want extra pressure)
25% Sale – STAX Die-namics
NOW is your chance to add select STAX Die-namics to your collection at a 25% savings! From October 10 through October 14, save 25% on the following STAX:
Circle STAX Set 1
Circle STAX Set 2
Square STAX Set 1
Square STAX Set 2
Rectangle STAX Set 1
Rectangle STAX Set 2
Oval STAX Set 1
Oval STAX Set 2
Designer Labels STAX 1
Designer Labels STAX 2
Designer Labels STAX 3
Designer Labels STAX 4
Check out our entire line of STAX Die-namics HERE. Please note: No coupon code needed – sale price has been adjusted.
Check out the samples created by our talented design team members by clicking on each of the graphics below.