I know everyone is excited about tomorrow nights RELEASE, and I wanted to really show off all the new Die-namics Dies that will be released tomorrow night at 10pm EST right here!
First up, meet our Rolled Flower Die! Rolled Flowers are ALL the rage right now, and we’ve created a super simple die, at a super affordable price to make sure your rolled flowers are perfect!
The Rolled Flower Die-namics Die measures 2″ x 2″ and is $9.95. Here is what the die looks like, and below, a video tutorial on how to use it!
Next up, meet our Open Scallop Border Edge Die! It is 6″ long and .625″ wide, and is $8.95.
Here are some sweet samples showing off the Open Scallop Border Die.
I am pleased as punch to introduce our Die-namics Banner Trio Die! It has three parts, all in one die and makes card sized banners a snap! It measures 1.25″ x 1.75″ when complete and is $7.95. Serious. Fun.
Now who’s ready for a perfect frame die? ME!!!!! I am always on the hunt for new frames for sentiments and small images, but it needs to be FUN. Not too old lady-ish, ykwim??? I want something that is fresh, elegant and USEFUL. Well, here it is:
Framed Greetings is a Die & Stamp Set duo, for $19.95. The stamp set is a full sized 4 x 6″ set, featuring 3 frame options, 4 sentiments and 3 border add-ons. To show off this beauty, check out the You Tube video!
And these sweet samples!
I hope you enjoy the new Die-namics for July, we are OVER THE MOON with them!!!
Make note of the important info you’ll need for this release:
- Teasers are posted each day at 11am on the MFT Blog
- The Guest Designer Challenge is posted RIGHT HERE. Play along for a chance to win OVER $100 worth of stamps and the opportunity to play along with our talented Creative Team. You have until midnight tonight!!
- Our July 7th Release Party starts at 8pm EST RIGHT HERE.
- Sets will go live on July 7th at 10pm RIGHT HERE.
- To celebrate our 4th birthday, we’ve got 300 FREE sets to give away (1 with every order that requires shipping) on or after Release Night, as long as supplies last.