And get ALL the new releases…FREE…and before anyone else??? It’s easy! Just win the October Guest Designer contest! Here’s how to play:
This month Michele and Natalie are your hostesses. They challenge you to incorporate fabric into your project. Your project can be a card, gift bag, box, whatever you’d like, as long as there is some kind of fabric used in some way. For my sample (below), I “fabric-pieced” the jeans from a scrap of denim. Other ideas include using fabric in place of a card layer, using strips of fabric in place of ribbon or trim, or you can create your own embellishment from some type of fabric.
Other important details:
- Projects must feature the use of some MFT stamps or products, but are not limited strictly to MFT stamps or products.
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, October 6, 10 p.m. EST.
- When uploading your entries, please use keyword MFTGUESTDT1009.
- The two DT Guest Designer hostesses (Natalie and I) will review all entries and choose ONE winner no later than 8:45 p.m. EST on Wednesday, October 7.
- The winner will be announced in the release party thread as well as in this challenge thread on October 7 by 8:45 p.m. EST.
- Please do not “double dip” for the challenges. If you can win something tangible, then your entry needs to be ONLY for that challenge.
Check out this sample from Michele – there is DENIM on her jeans! Isn’t that the coolest??!!!