Get the Kids Involved This Christmas
Kim O’Connell is back again today with a holiday project that is perfect for the whole family to participate in. Get your kids involved in creating these Christmas ornaments for their teachers, coaches, and friends. Making Christmas ornaments is a holiday tradition that your family will look forward to year after year.
Are you ready to start?
- Stamp small strips of card stock with the patterns from the Washi Patterns or More Washi Patterns stamp sets.
- Cut additional strips of solid card stock in coordinating colors.
- Curl the card stock by wrapping the strips of card stock around a pencil.
- Insert the curled card stock in the ornament.
- Finish off your ornament with a holiday greeting and a bright bow.
Now it’s your turn! Show us your hand stamped Christmas Ornaments on our Facebook page.