Fab Friend Carole Burrage!
Here we are again with the fabulous Carole Burrage and a whole new set of nosy questions! Many of you are readers of Carole’s blog, and if you are like me, you find yourself laughing out loud (and consulting a dictionary) at almost every post!
Before I show off her amazing project, let’s get nosier!
What is your biggest stamping regret?
I wish I was better about incorporating stamping into scrapbooking; ever since I discovered stamping, my scrapbooks have been terribly neglected. There’s got to be a way to balance both, but I haven’t discovered it yet. If I ever get ‘stampbooking’ totally figured out, you’ll be the first to know!
Who is your stamping crush?
Oh, I have so many! To name a few off the top of my head:
– I adore everything Leigh O’Brien makes; there is a real joy and energy to her creations.
– Amy Rohl is the quintessence of stamping ‘cool’ — she’s always got her fingers on the pulse of the stamping zeitgeist and is a true trendsetter.
– Michele Boyer’s work is gorgeous, precise, and she’s the most versatile stamper I know; she can work with anything and make it look like a million bucks.
– I love Susan Liles sense of playfulness and fun; her projects never fail to delight.
– Lastly, I aspire to live by The Rules According to Jody Morrow.
What was your proudest stamping moment?
My proudest stamping moment was when I was asked to be one of Splitcoaststampers’ Dirty Girls, back in the spring of 2008. Having learned to stamp via Splitcoast, it was a full-circle moment to be officially dubbed “Dirt-Worthy.”
Check out this BEAUTY Carole made using Li’l Pumpkin! Isn’t it PRECIOUS?? And I think I spy a Die-namics in there as well…
Please make sure you pop by Carole’s blog and leave her some love and let her know you got a kick of project and personality!