We want you to save while you shop, so we offer 3 Ways to Save with every purchase.
1. Our Free with $60 stamp set is available with each qualifying order over $60 (after any discounts, before shipping and tax). 2. You’ll receive FREE shipping on each retail USA order over $75. 3. Our Shop to Save discounts start at 10% for each order over $100 and go up to a savings of 20% on orders over $500. That can add up, so be sure to take advantage! My Favorite Things is your home for great products, great service, and great savings. Kim created this adorable card using Jumbo Abstract Art, Woodgrain Background, and Clearly Sentimental about Art stamp sets, and Frame Builder and Paint Brush Die-namics. First she inked up a small piece of canvas with Lemon Drop, Berrylicious, and Sour Apple Premium dye inks. Then she created a frame using the Frame Builder Die-namics after she’d stamped the Kraft card stock with the Woodgrain Background stamp set. She then created a way to *hang* her frame using twine and a brad. What a cute project, and perfect for all those who paint YOUR heart happy! This holiday season, the gifts are for YOU. Visit each of the MFT Designers’ November Product Launch posts and leave a comment by the end of the day on Thursday, November 14 for your chance to WIN one of 20, $10 Gift Vouchers (that’s $200 in prizes – NICE!). The winners will be chosen at random and the prizes will be sent out on November 15. One prize will be given away from each of the designers’ blogs, as well as one from the MFT Blog. Ready? Set. Comment! Take another peek at our latest items before you start checking off everything on your “must-have” list. Don’t forget that our designers have been putting together fun and unique projects for you to enjoy, too. So be sure to thank them for all of their hard work and inspiration by leaving comments on their blogs! A special thank you to Kimberly Crawford for joining us this month. She has certainly inspired us this week, and I trust she’s inspired you, too!
It’s always the right time to shop MFT! We offer 3 Ways to Save with every purchase. 1. Our Free with $60 stamp set is available with each qualifying order over $60 (after any discounts, before shipping and tax). 2. You’ll receive FREE shipping on each retail USA order over $75. 3. But wait! There’s EVEN more! Our Shop to Save discounts start at 10% for each order over $100 and go up, up, up to a savings of 20% on orders over $500. My Favorite Things is your home for great products, great service, and great savings.
Now let’s take one last look at everything *new* before your shopping spree begins. Be sure to check out all of the gorgeous creations our designers have been working so hard to create for you and leave a little love on their blogs to let them know just how fabulous a job they do!
Now let’s take one last look at everything *new* before your wild shopping spree begins. Be sure to check out all of the gorgeous creations our designers have been working so hard to create for you and leave a little love on their blogs to let them know just how fabulous a job they do!
- When checking out, click “Use Coupon Code” under the “What would you like to do next?”
- Retail Orders Only
- Cannot Be Combined with Other Coupon Codes
- You Must Enter the Code, No Refunds Will Be Given
- In-Stock Items Only
- Free Gifts Cannot Be Returned or Exchanged
*Please note – If you’d like to qualify for the Free with $60, the total in your cart must be OVER $60 after the Coupon Code has been applied. Click HERE to read all the details on our Free with $60 Promotion.Our July Guest Designer, Jennifer McGuire, is also joining us for the New Product Tour! For one last look at all the new products in action, we invite you to go on our New Product Tour with our designers by clicking on each picture below.
I am just loving all of the new products for the June Release! I was pressed for time so I knew I had to go clean and simple. I reached for this month’s Triple Scoop set, Bold Statements and paired it with the Scattered Stars Die-namics.I cut the stars out of a Smooth White card base with the Scattered Stars Die-namics and added a piece of Lemon Drop Card Stock so behind the stars so the Lemon Drop showed through. Then I stamped the sentiment from Bold Statements in Black Licorice ink. I felt the card needed just a little something, so I added a Lemon Drop punch out from the Scattered Stars Die-namics and painted it with the new MIX-ables Sheer Sparkle Glitter Glaze. It adds just the right amount of sparkle I was looking for.
Since we know your wish list grows every month, we are offering the chance to win a $150 coupon code for use in the MFT Online Boutique on each of our 3 Teaser Days. You can enter to win by leaving a comment on the MFT Blog before NOON EST on April 9th. Only one comment per person, please.I was DYING to break out my newest Blueprints 2 Die-namics to try it out, and went rogue with my own *sketch* using the provided components. I wanted a simple, bold color scheme, and knew I had the perfect match in Blu Raspberry, Smooth White, and Steel Grey. I stamped the word Birthday in Blu Raspberry ink, and then stamped Happy using Black Licorice ink. I then stamped Birthday again in Top Boss, and mixed together a very chunky glitter and clear embossing powder. It looks so neat IRL! I’ll definitely try that trick again in the near future. I love that this card works for any age and any gender, and am SO thankful to have a few birthday cards in my stash to pull from. I actually had to PURCHASE a birthday card recently and I felt HORRIBLE. Sigh. Well, I’ve gotten over it, of course, but boy did it teach me a lesson. Our designers have been inspiring you all week long, and today is no exception! You’ll find much to love about our newest products! Take a tour of some of the new products being released on April 9th at 10 PM EST by visiting our designers, listed below. And our Guest Designer, Tammy Hershberger: