You Could Be a Card Design Superstar Card Contest!
We are thrilled, excited, and downright STOKED to introduce to you a fantastic opportunity — the chance for YOU to be named a Card Design Superstar! Yes, we’re hosting a card contest, and we can’t WAIT to see what you make!
I don’t know about you, but after last night’s release of our September products, I am beyond inspired! It just feels like the perfect time of year to get creative.
You may remember that at the end of session three of MFT Summer School we hinted at a fun way to put all of your knowledge to use, and now is your chance to SHINE!What’s in it for YOU? Oh, to begin with there will be prizes. Like over $200 worth of goodies that can be yours from My Favorite Things of course, but also from our contest sponsors: Sizzix, Pretty Pink Posh, Simple Stories, Hazel & Ruby, Xyron, and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L. We’ll be awarding all of this to TEN winners! Check it out!
But more than that, this will be a chance for you to create some cards that you’re proud of, stretch your creative limits, and interact and cheer on other people who love to make cards just as much as you do. Pretty much a huge win no matter what!So, you’re probably wondering how this will work. Let me give you the details:
- Create brand new/original cards using any theme you like. Previously posted cards will not be considered.
- Maximum number of entries per participant is five (5).
- Use stamps and Die-namics from My Favorite Things.
- Submit your card(s) to the InLinkz link at the end of this post on or before midnight EDT on Friday, September 18th.
- When submitting your card, please simply use your name in the Link Title section.
- International entries are most DEFINITELY welcome!
What will the panel of judges be looking for?
- Great design
- Superb execution
- Clever uses of our product
- Fresh approaches
The ten winning cards will be revealed on the blog on Wednesday, September 30th, and our first ever Card Design Superstars will be announced!
OK – time to start sketching and scheming and planning and creating! It’s going to be so FUN to see what you make!
Show us what you’ve got, superstar!