Camp Create Day 1: Wonderful Watercolor
Welcome to our first 2017 session of Camp Create! Our camp counselors are excited to share five crafts with you this week to take your creativity to the next level, so grab your backpacks campers — it’s time to get crafting!
Now that you’ve settled into your cabin, let’s talk about our plan for the week. The goal is to participate in our craft sessions each day and earn your Camp Create badges. As a participant in Camp Create, you immediately earn the badge pictured below. Copy and paste this image and share it on your blog, Facebook page, or Instagram feed to let everyone back home know how you spent your summer vacation.
Ready to find out how to earn today’s badge?
Summer camp and water go hand-in-hand so let’s kick things off with some watercolor fun! It’s all about having a fun, experimenting with your creativity, and creating projects you love. We’re hoping that by the end of the week, you’ll have learned a lot and earned those five badges. Are you ready campers? Let’s begin.
Today’s Craft – Wonderful Watercolor
Join Stephanie today to see how she created this galactically cool birthday card using Prima Watercolors and our Cause for Celebration Die-namics. This forgiving technique is the perfect project for playing with color and learning how colors blend and bleed when you add water and heat.
Watch MFT Camp Create – Wonderful Watercolor on YouTube or by playing the embedded video below.
Here’s how to earn today’s badge:
- Watch today’s video and follow the Creative Challenge issued at the end of the video.
- Link your project below for your chance to win!
- Add the badge below to your blog post to show you’ve earned it!
This week as a Camp Create camper, you have three ways to win:
- To be eligible to win a $25 voucher: Participate in today’s craft and upload an image via InLinkz on today’s post. Winners will be chosen randomly from the InLinkz entries.
- To be eligible to win a $15 voucher: Subscribe to our MFTv channel on YouTube and comment on today’s video. Winners will be chosen randomly from comments on the YouTube video and announced Monday, June 26th.
- To be eligible to win the $150 Grand Prize: Earn all five badges for the week by participating in each craft presented this week (via the InLinkz on each blog post). One random winner will be chosen for the week!
Deadline to comment and upload your images is Thursday, June 22nd at 10 PM EDT.
All winners will be announced on Monday, June 26, so make sure to check back to see if you are a winner!
Can’t wait to see what you create! Now it’s time to head to the mess hall for lunch!