Camp Create – Coloring on Kraft
It’s day two of Camp Create Session Two! We hope you had a good night’s sleep in your cabin, and there were no shenanigans! Counselor Stephanie is excited to lead you in another sensational craft, so after archery lessons, you can join us here at the craft cabin for another fun arts and crafts adventure.
As a reminder, the goal is to participate in our craft sessions each day and earn your Camp Create badges. Below you can see all of the badges for the week! If you’re the print-and-see type, you can download and then print the Camp Create Session Two 2016 Badge Guide PDF found HERE.
As a participant in Camp Create, you immediately earn the badge pictured below. Copy and paste this image and post it on your blog, Facebook page, or Instagram feed to let everyone back home know how you spent your summer vacation. If you’re HTML savvy, you can find a direct link to the image HERE.
Ready to find out how to earn today’s badge? This one will stretch your creativity, and it’s super pretty, too! We’re hoping that by the end of the week, you’ll have learned a lot and earned those five badges. Are you ready campers? Let’s begin.
Today’s Craft – Coloring on Kraft
Join Stephanie today to see how she created this really pretty card by coloring on kraft. Sometimes we forget this glorious neutral! Her use of colored pencils and the Funky Flowers stamp set is quite inspiring.
Watch MFT Camp Create 2 – Coloring on Kraft on YouTube or by playing the embedded video below.
Here’s how to earn today’s badge:
- Watch today’s video and follow the Creative Challenge issued at the end of the video.
- Link your project below for your chance to win!
- Add the badge below to your blog post to show you’ve earned it!
This week as a Camp Create camper, you have three ways to win:
- To be eligible to win a $25 voucher: Participate in today’s craft and upload an image via InLinkz on today’s post. Winners will be chosen randomly from the InLinkz entries.
- To be eligible to win a $15 voucher: Subscribe to our MFTv channel on YouTube and comment on today’s video. Winners will be chosen randomly from comments on the YouTube video and announced in the MFTv episode that will air on Monday, June 27th.
- To be eligible to win the $150 Grand Prize: Earn all five badges for the week by participating in each craft presented this week (via the InLinkz on each blog post). One random winner will be chosen for the week!
Deadline to comment and upload your images is Thursday, July 21st at 10 PM EDT.
All winners will be announced on Monday, July 25, so make sure to check back to see if you are a winner!
Can’t wait to see what you create! Now it’s time to head to the mess hall for lunch!An InLinkz Link-up