Camp Create – Wonderful Watercolor
We hope you’re enjoying your week here at Camp Create! If you’re feeling a little homesick, we know something fun to take your mind off home. Let’s head to the craft cabin for another fun tutorial.
As a quick reminder, the goal is to participate in our craft sessions each day and earn your Camp Create badges. Below you’ll see what you have to look forward to! If you’re the print-and-see type, you can download and then print the Camp Create 2016 Badge Guide PDF found HERE.
As a participant in Camp Create, you immediately earn the badge pictured below. Copy and paste this image and post it on your blog, Facebook page, or Instagram feed to let everyone back home know how you spent your summer vacation. If you’re HMTL savvy, you can find a direct link to the image HERE.
It seems pretty fitting that today’s craft is about water colors because water is an essential part of summer camp! Are you ready to find out how to get your your Wonderful Watercolor badge? We’re hoping that by the end of the week, you’ll have learned a lot and earned those five badges. Are you ready campers? Let’s begin.
Today’s Craft – Wonderful Watercolor
Camp Counselor Francine has prepared a gorgeous project using the Delicate Pretty Poppies stamp set for us to learn from today! Grab a cup of water and your paint brushes and lose yourself in the wonderful world of watercoloring. Remember that you can always pause the video and go back if you missed something.
Watch MFT Camp Create – Wonderful Watercolor on YouTube or by playing the embedded video below.
Here’s how to earn today’s badge:
- Watch today’s video and follow the Creative Challenge issued at the end of the video.
- Link your project below for your chance to win!
- Add the badge below to your blog post to show you’ve earned it!
This week as a Camp Create camper, you have three ways to win:
- To be eligible to win a $25 voucher: Participate in today’s craft and upload an image via InLinkz on today’s post. Winners will be chosen randomly from the InLinkz entries.
- To be eligible to win a $15 voucher: Subscribe to our MFTv channel on YouTube and comment on today’s video. Winners will be chosen randomly from comments on the YouTube video and announced in the MFTv episode that will air on Monday, June 27th.
- To be eligible to win the $150 Grand Prize: Earn all five badges for the week by participating in each craft presented this week (via the InLinkz on each blog post). One random winner will be chosen for the week!
Deadline to comment and upload your images is Thursday, June 23rd at 10 PM EDT.
All winners will be announced on Monday, June 27, so make sure to check back to see if you are a winner!
Can’t wait to see what you create! Now it’s time to head to the mess hall for lunch!