Camp Create – Background Bonanza
Oh my goodness, we’ve reached the last day of camp! We’ve so enjoyed having you as a camper this week, and before you pack up and head home to tell your family about all of the fun you had during session two of Camp Create, we’ve got one last craft for you to enjoy!
As you recall, the goal this week was to participate in our craft sessions each day and earn your Camp Create badges. Below you’ll see all of the badges for the week. How did you do? Remember, you can download and then print the Camp Create Session Two 2016 Badge Guide PDF as a souvenir of your creative week. The PDF can be found HERE. Don’t forget you still have time to complete all of the Creative Challenges and add them to the InLinkz for each day!
Did you remember to grab your participation badge? Copy and paste this image and post it on your blog, Facebook page, or Instagram feed to let everyone back home know how you spent your summer vacation. If you’re HMTL savvy, you can find a direct link to the image HERE.
OK, campers! It’s time to earn your final badge. And it sure is inspiring! We’re hoping that once you complete this challenge, you’ve earned all five of the badges from Camp Create. Are you ready campers? Let’s begin.
Today’s Craft – Background Bonanza
Join Counselor Francine today to see how she created this crazy clever background using little stamps from eleven different stamp sets! What a SUPER cool way to create something unexpected by looking at your stamp sets in a unique way.
Watch MFT Camp Create 2 – Background Bonanza on YouTube or by playing the embedded video below.
Here’s how to earn today’s badge:
- Watch today’s video and follow the Creative Challenge issued at the end of the video.
- Link your project below for your chance to win!
- Add the badge below to your blog post to show you’ve earned it!
This week as a Camp Create camper, you have three ways to win:
- To be eligible to win a $25 voucher: Participate in today’s craft and upload an image via InLinkz on today’s post. Winners will be chosen randomly from the InLinkz entries.
- To be eligible to win a $15 voucher: Subscribe to our MFTv channel on YouTube and comment on today’s video. Winners will be chosen randomly from comments on the YouTube video and announced in the MFTv episode that will air on Monday, June 27th.
- To be eligible to win the $150 Grand Prize: Earn all five badges for the week by participating in each craft presented this week (via the InLinkz on each blog post). One random winner will be chosen for the week!
Deadline to comment and upload your images is Thursday, July 21st at 10 PM EDT.
All winners will be announced on Monday, July 25, so make sure to check back to see if you are a winner!
We hope you LOVED Camp Create. Tell your friends how much fun you had, and join us for one last session of Camp Create next month!
Can’t wait to see what you create! Now it’s time to head to the mess hall for lunch!